3D Data Translation and PDQ Validation
3D data translation is not just about switching between data formats. Data validation repairs small errors and gaps that may affect the results.
- Error detection and visual representation.
- Automatic healing with ability to edit default parameters.
- Interactive healing with healing operation recommendations, for errors that cannot be fixed automatically.
The Geometry Simplification Option supports the development of light weight FEM and mold design models by automatically detecting and deleting detailed geometry.
- Feature detection that identifies features such as fillets, holes, and boss and rib.
- Feature removal removes all detected features in one swift operation.
Detects differences in geometry and assembly structure between two different but similar CAD parts or assemblies.
- Detection of differences in geometry and location of faces and edges.
- Identification of differences between assemblies, such as missing or added parts, postions and orientations, and part names.
- Reports that can be exported for easy sharing among non CADdoctor users.